Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Welcome Home.

I have a few other blogs that I write about nonsensical things such as why there was a growth on my left testicle that actually turned out to be my right testicle or how life can suck the marrow from even your soul's bones.  You know, light-hearted material.  Sadly, none of them are updated on a regular basis.  And voila! Here I am once again.  This blog was created in an attempt to rekindle that strange and fiery passion.  However, I've done this before.  Start a new blog, write a few entries.  Let it rot. 

This is not going to happen this time around.  I've got a new idea, new and freshly drilled impetus driving me here and I will not allow it to run out of steam.  YOU HEAR ME!??!? 

That's right, Blogger.  I'm adamant, you violent shit. 

So, to my new readers I say welcome! To people who have been to my blogs before,  I have only one quick and simple thing to say: Run.  Run like there's a mutant priest coming to eat your brains out all for the Glory of Marduk. 


WELCOME TO THE CHRONICLES OF THE FALLEN. (Not to be confused with some horrifyingly awful movie with a similar name)

Adios for now. . .

1 comment:

Tara said...

Oh yes. The new-found passion to write in a new blog, only to abandon it within a few short months. I get it. It happens. And no, I'm not going to run because I enjoy your literary epileptic fits. As a matter of fact, I'll link you to my blog for easy access (which is less dirty than it sounds), once I reboot my old blog. -.-

Now go be adamant or something.